[Baypiggies] Planning remaining 2006 meetings

Marilyn Davis marilyn at deliberate.com
Mon Aug 14 18:32:21 CEST 2006

----- On Sunday, August 13, 2006 DennisR at dair.com wrote:

> As Wes noted, JJ is leaving IronPort and the previous outcome here that our
> schedule at Google be expanded to monthly is further solidified.  Our
> remaining 2006 schedule (all at Google 7:30 p.m.) then is:
>
> Sep. 14   Donna Snow: Plone
> Oct. 12   --
> Nov.  9   Russ Paielli: air traffic controller
> Dec. 14   --
>
> We have open meetings in Oct. and Dec. at this point.  Russ, Oct. 12 is
> open at this time if you want to change your time.  Carl J. Van Arsdall has
> indicated a future interest.  Wes told me of two people may have an
> interest.  Could I ask them that they declare there interest here on the
> list or to me for follow up since I am doing the coordination?
>
> Marilyn had mentioned a possible second IDE night.  Previously, the
> earliest this would happen at Google was Jan 2007.  We now have open 2006
> slots.

We have 3 or 4 demos lined up for anotheer IDE night.

 PythonWin  -- Tony C.
 Komodo -- Ken Seehart
 SPE
 PyDev -- Steve Hindle

Did someone volunteer for SPE?  I can't find it in the archives.

Would anyone like to step up and offer a demo?

Leslie gave the demo people free black Google shirts with:

Python:
    programming
    the way
    Guido
    indented it

on the back.  Pretty cool.

It could happen again.  Or maybe she'll give the demo people new cars this time.

Marilyn