[Baypiggies] Meetup re BayPIGgies organization Thu 4/27, 7pm, Jing Jing, Palo Alto

w chun wescpy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 07:05:52 CEST 2006

my roles for baypiggies have been:

- organize talks & invite speakers
- setup/maintain locations with hosts
- buy snacks and collect donations
- introduce spakers and time-moderate meetings
- update/maintain the website
- manage/moderate mailing list (rejecting spam, etc.)
- keep meetings going even if there is no topic
- collate and hand out swag to speakers
- hang/tape up signs at sites to direct folks to meeting room
- organize offsite meetings when main site(s) aren't available
- manage recruiters who want to "sell their wares"

if i can be just a "civilian" for now, that would be best, otherwise
i'll try to pick up something that volunteers have not taken off the
plate.

cheers,
-wesley