[Baypiggies] Schedule of upcoming events

Dennis Reinhardt DennisR at dair.com
Tue Apr 18 01:16:14 CEST 2006

At 03:25 PM 4/17/2006, Donna Snow wrote:
>Hi,
>I'm open on date of demo, length of demo, sharing of demo with someone
>with python background, .. just not locale..

Donna,

Based on locale, the first Google opening is in Sept.

We are all newbies at something.  I had not heard of Plone before.  Based
on comments of others here who know more about Plone than I do, there is
interest in hearing about Plone from you.

I propose the following addition to schedule:

    Date                     Thur, Sep 14
    Location                 Google (contact: Neil)
    Working Topic Title      Plone
    Topic Organizer          Donna
    Topic URL
    Mapping/Random Access    Dennis
    Refreshments             Donna (help needed?)
    Dinner                   Brian
    Posting (site+c.l.p..)   Aahz

September is nearly 5 months from now.  Your grasp of Python in Sep. time
frame may well allow you to cover the Python connection by
yourself.  Sharing of the demo is another approach, among others, to seeing
that there is Python content in the talk.  As organizer, I think it is your
decision how you will incorporate Python content in your talk.