[Baypiggies] Web site changes

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Sun Apr 9 19:31:22 CEST 2006

On Sun, Apr 09, 2006, Rich Morin wrote:

> Maintaining the date information for upcoming meetings is
> both a nuisance and a source of error (I've botched this more
> than once, myself).  So, when I set up the web page for BASS
> (http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/bass), I decided to get rid of the problem,
> programmatically.

If I were confident that the meeting schedule was stable, I would
consider that.  However, I'm not.  For example, we're currently talking
about possibly adding East Bay dates.  For all that manual processes
have their problems, they deal better with manual interventions.

"Look, it's your affair if you want to play with five people, but don't
go calling it doubles."  --John Cleese anticipates Usenet