[Baypiggies] April agenda?

Danny Yoo dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Sat Apr 8 03:01:45 CEST 2006

> OK then.  Let's do it!  Does anyone think it's a bad idea?  Speak up
> now.
>
> So, what's the process?
>
> 1.  Set a date for a few months in advance.
>
> 2.  Decide who will be the panelists.  How many from each language?
>
> 3.  Invite the local Ruby and Perl Users' Groups.
>
> 4.  Invent a list of common tasks and idioms to use as
> discussion-starters?

Hi Marilyn,

Would this be something, though, that could be handled in a mailing list
setting?  Not that I don't like personal human-to-human contact, mind you.
*grin* But I haven't heard anything here that wouldn't preclude some
pre-discussion on a mailing list.

Unfortunately, I probably won't be in the area when this all happens, and
I'm still a budding PLT Scheme newbie, but if I could contribute something
from the PLT Scheme point of view, I'd be happy to offer that perspective.
(It would probably help motivate me to learn the system more thoroughly,
too.  *grin*)  So some kind of remote participation in this would be nice.