[Baypiggies] FW: Welcome to the "Baypiggies" mailing list / ????

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Sat Nov 26 14:56:27 CET 2005

On Sat, Nov 26, 2005, Stephen McInerney wrote:

> Aahz and Deidre,
>
> Is this legit or a phishing attack?
> Nobody signed their name to the email.
> You may want to resend with someone's names on it.

This is definitely legitimate, as analysis of the headers would have
shown (as would sending e-mail to baypiggies at python.org, or even just
checking the URL for the new BayPIGgies list, which should be in the
footer).  Sorry for the lack of detail, but we've been busy.

until you hire an amateur."  --Red Adair