[Baypiggies] The Inverse Extend Design Pattern

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 19:36:31 CET 2005

After waiting for almost a year for Dr. Dobb's Journal to hurry up and
publish the article after accepting it, I gave up.  It wasn't really
Linux related so Linux Journal didn't immediately jump on it for their
magazine, but they were very happy to publish it online.  Thanks for
all your help guys, especially Doug for telling me about Beta!

http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8747

Best Regards,
-jj

--
Law is much too important a thing to leave to politicians, lawyers,
and celebrities.