[Baypiggies] web frameworks, etc

Mike Cheponis mac at Wireless.Com
Thu Dec 8 11:16:07 CET 2005

Much interesting stuff, talks about various web frameworks.  Frank comments.

http://www.aaronsw.com/weblog/rewritingreddit

excerpt:

My friends over at reddit.com rewrote their site from Lisp to Python in the past week. It was pretty much done after one weekend. (Disclosure: They used my web.py library.) They knew Lisp (they wrote their whole site in it) and they knew Python (they rewrote their whole site in it) and yet they decided liked Python better for this project. The Python version had less code than ran faster and was far easier to read and maintain.