[Baypiggies] Baypiggies.net is moving

Danny Yoo dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu Dec 1 09:00:00 CET 2005

> 9) I offered to transfer the domain. I refused offers to purchase the
> domain by non-members. I put a tarball of the old website on my
> strongspace.com account so that it could be retrieved. I gave the
> information to Danny.

Hi everyone,

I have to apologize for not being very transparent about this to the
Baypiggies group while this was going on.  I didn't want to cause too much
of a disturbance, but as Guido mentioned:

> IMO it's better to be open about what's going on and who's doing
> something about it than to confront with surprise mailing list rehosting
> and a sudden disappearance of the website.

so I guess I should be on the rack... er, I mean, the spot.

This whole situation is a bad one, and I should have reacted earlier and
quicker to it.  For that, I'm sorry.

What questions do people have?  I'll try to answer what I can, although I
still want to avoid enflaming discussion.  I'll be happier when we can get
back to discussing Python and programming.

Best of wishes to you!