[BangPypers] Announcing PyCon India 2023

Sanchit Balchandani balchandani.sanchit at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 10:56:48 EDT 2023

Dear Pythonistas,

We are thrilled to announce that PyCon India 2023 will be held in the
magnificent city of Hyderabad! This is an exciting moment for all of us as
we gear up for four days of non-stop Python fun, learning, and networking.

PyCon India has become the most significant conference for the Python
community in India, and we are delighted to bring it to the vibrant city of
Hyderabad. Known for its rich history, culture, and cuisine, Hyderabad is
also a hub for technology and innovation, making it the perfect location
for the conference.

We are working hard to make this conference unforgettable, with top-notch
speakers, engaging workshops, and exciting networking opportunities.
Whether you are a seasoned Python developer or just starting your journey
with Python, PyCon India 2023 will have something for everyone.

Mark your calendars for *September 29th to October 2nd, 2023*, and get
ready for an unforgettable experience. We can't wait to see you all in
Hyderabad!

Stay tuned for more information about PyCon India 2023, including the Call
for Proposals, registration details, and more.

Best regards,
The PyCon India Organizing Committee.