[BangPypers] September Meetup

Kumar Anirudha anirudhastark at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 02:27:05 EDT 2022

Hi everyone,

Our September python meetup[1] is happening on Saturday, 17th at
Microsoft Reactor Bengaluru[2]
Vigyan”, No. 9, Ground Floor, Lavelle Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001

This is an offline event and will not be recorded or streamed online.

The agenda is as follows:
10:30am-10:35am - Introductions
10:35am-11:15am - Better project maintenance with static analysis -
Tushar Sadhwani
11:20am-11:45pm - Package signing using sigstore - Nabarun Pal
11:45am-12:00pm - Break
12:00pm-12:45pm - Frontend web development made easy - Sasidhar Donaparthi
12:45pm-01:15pm - Open House / Lightning Talks
01:15pm-01:30pm - Networking

Lightning Talks will be of 5-10 mins and the proposals can be
submitted at the venue to the volunteers on ground. It's on First
come, first served basis.
Please join our discord[3] and follow us on twitter[4] as well for
staying connected and up-to-dated.

Please RSVP and looking forward to seeing you all at the event.

In case of any doubts, please feel free to ask here or on discord.

[1]: https://www.meetup.com/bangpypers/events/whqxvsydcmbwb/
[2]: https://goo.gl/maps/ut4oFqsnuZrK3aSF8
[3]: https://discord.gg/Tnhbqh33zd
[4]: https://twitter.com/__bangpypers__