[BangPypers] BangPyC - Bangpypers Meetup #100 Reminder

Kumar Anirudha anirudhastark at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 11:24:31 EST 2020

Hi all,
This is a reminder mail for the 100th BangPypers Meetup, happening
tomorrow, the 22nd of February 2020.
If you haven't RSVP-ed yet, please do at the meetup link[1]
And if you've RSVP-ed already (a lot of you have!), we hope to see you
there :)

Updated Agenda -

9.45 AM - 10.00 AM :  Registration
10:00 AM - 10:15 AM : BangPypers/Visa Introduction and settling down
10:15 AM - 11:15 AM : Talk 1 - Anand Pillai - "Memoirs"
11:15 AM - 11:30 AM : Tea Break
11:30 AM - 12:00 PM : Talk 2 - Anand Chitipothu - “A Python Magic Show”
12:00 PM - 12:45 PM : Talk 3 - Abdul M Raja - "Interpretable ML with Python"
12:45 PM - 1:30 PM : Lunch
1:30 PM - 2:15 PM : Talk 4 - Kartik (VISA) - "CPython"
2:15 PM - 2:30 PM : Open house session (from Pyladies and Pydata)
2:30 PM - 4:15 PM : Workshop - Data Science - Sasidhar Donaparthi
4:15 PM - 4:30 PM : Tea Break
4:30 PM - 5:15 PM : Talk 5 - Rahul Kumaresan - "Python and CI/CD at Data
Platform in VISA"
5.15 PM - 5.45 PM : Open House 2
5.45 PM - 6.00 PM : Closing Remarks

Location:
Visa Inc Technology Center [2]

Notes for attendees:
1) Please bring a badge of sorts as personal identification into the tech
park premises.
2) Please bring your own laptops and chargers for the Data Science workshop
(if you intend to participate).
3) Visitor Parking is available at the premises.
4) Please reach the venue by 9:30am for a smooth execution on our parts.

Should there be more notes/ updates/ corrections, we will intimate
attendees in a follow-up mail.

At this point, we'd like to thank all the speakers and again, Vinay and
Rishu from Visa for their co-operation thus far :) We've had a lot of back
and forth with them and this planning cuts across everyone's day,
regardless of how little or much time it might have taken on everyone's
behalf, and yet, everyone obliged.

We're excited to see this plan come to fruition :)

For any queries, please reach out to me, Anirudha at anirudhastark at gmail.com
or Abhiram R at abhi.darkness at gmail.com, or Ritesh Agrawal at
udr.ritesh at gmail.com .

[1]: https://www.meetup.com/BangPypers/events/266874167/