[BangPypers] December Meetup on 19th

Kumar Anirudha anirudhastark at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 07:30:00 EST 2020

Hello everyone,

We're extremely excited to bring our December Meetup on Saturday the
19th starting 10:30am onwards.
This will be an online webinar version as well and the links to join
will be shared closer to the date. You can also find the link on
meetup event page[1] on the event date. This meetup will be recorded.

Agenda:

10:30 AM - 10:35 AM : About BangPypers

10:35 AM - 11:20 AM : Scale Up Your Data Science Workflow using Dask -
Arnab Biswas

11:20 AM - 11:55 AM : Effective Development Patterns for
Micro-services - Prashanth Raghu

11:55 AM - 12:10 PM : Break

12:10 PM - 12:45 PM : How we scaled Celery and Rabbitmq for our Django
app - Vedant Agarwala

12:45 PM - 01:30 PM : Open House

We've some exciting stuff planned for Open House discussions as well.
More details to follow soon.

As always, if you have any doubts, do mail or Tweet at us[2] -
Anirudha(anirudhastark at gmail.com), Abhiram(abhi.darkness at gmail.com),
Ritesh(udr.ritesh at gmail.com),

[1]: https://www.meetup.com/BangPypers/events/kswpqqybcqbzb/
[2]: https://twitter.com/__bangpypers__