[BangPypers] Python Devsprint

Kumar Anirudha anirudhastark at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 08:37:51 EST 2019

Hi all,

We've glad to announce a python devsprint this weekend.

What is Dev Sprint ?
- Dev sprint is a day long activity where participants work on FOSS
projects. The task can be to fix a bug, add a new feature, improve test
coverage, write documentation. Participants should bring their own laptop.

List of Projects Selected so far (Applications for new projects are still
open):
- Pagure
- CPython
- IT from Himalayas ICT Quizer
- Bodhi
- Fedora Badges

You can submit[1] your project if you are working on or actively
contributing to.

RSVP is open on our meetup event page[2] with more details.

The meetup is being organised at:
HackerRank
Ground Floor, Eastland Citadel, Hosur Road, Madiwala Checkpost Kaveri
Layout · Bengaluru

Reach out to Anirudha (anirudhastark at gmail.com) or Abhiram (
abhi.darkness at gmail.com) or Ritesh (udr.ritesh at gmail.com) in case of any
queries.