[BangPypers] [PythonExpress] Looking for volunteers to conduct python workshop at YIT, Moodbidri , Mangalore, Karnataka

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 12:18:40 EDT 2017

Hi All,
   We have received a request for beginner and intermediate level python
workshop request from YIT, Moodbidri , Mangalore, Karnataka
   Dates:
        Friday, Sep. 08 2017(beginner) [0]
        Friday, Sep. 09 2017(intermediate) [1]

   We are looking for volunteers to help in conducting the workshops
   Do let us know if you are interested or know anyone who can help in
conducting the workshop.

[0]: https://pythonexpress.in/workshop/198/
[1]: https://pythonexpress.in/workshop/202/

Thanks,