[BangPypers] PythonExpress: Volunteer to conduct workshops

Prashant Sethi theseth.prashant at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 08:57:42 EST 2016

Hi Vijay,

I am Prashant. I wanted to ask if there is some minimum qualification
prescribed by the group to be able to give a workshop.

I haven't given a workshop before. I am not a seasoned programmer, I have
been practicing programming for about a year now (I don't code for a
living). I feel comfortable with teaching the basic topics in python (I
have taught a couple of friends, informally, of course). I would be
interested to see a list of topics that are usually covered during a basic
workshop.

However, I would not be able to help for GUI or Django workshops.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Regards,
Prashant