[BangPypers] generating cisco config using templates?

Nitin Kumar nitin.nitp at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 18:37:18 CEST 2015

Hi Atul,

You can refer below link. This is an example which is used to configure
Juniper devices.
the code is using YAML and Jinja2 as you are looking for.

https://github.com/vnitinv/pyez-examples/blob/master/6_load_temp_conf.py

corresponding yaml and jinja2 template can be found at
https://github.com/vnitinv/pyez-examples

Nitin Kr