[BangPypers] [JOB] Fractalio is looking for Full Stack Web Interns

Ramaseshan S null at voidspace.xyz
Fri Nov 20 01:29:10 EST 2015

Fractalio data pvt. ltd.

Bangalore

Internship - Full Stack Web Developer (Django Stack)

Fractalio Data

Fractalio designs and builds modular, unified & scale-out data storage systems, architected for performance, reliability, fault resilience, scalability and affordability.

As an intern, you will have the opportunity (and responsibility) to actively participate in the development of a data archival system that operates inside our data storage platform. We are looking for candidates with a flair for technology and the ability to translate architecture and function into code.

Students who're pursuing graduation courses in Computer Science/IT, as well as freshers with little to zero experience may also apply, provided the below requirements are satisfied.

No of Openings : 2

CORE REQUIREMENTS:

0. Analytical acuity

1. More analytical acuity

2. Still more analytical acuity

3. Native Linux users (People who use Fedora/Centos will be loved more)

4. Basics of Python + Django

5. Version Control (Git, obviously)

6. Understanding of the request-response cycle

7. Ability to work independently (with guidance available, when required)

8. Some exposure Free/Libre and Open Source Software.

GOOD TO HAVE:

* Twitter Bootstrap / any front end design frameworks

* Familiarity with Elastic Search or any relative frameworks

* Familiarity with JSON

* Familiarity with Postgre-sql

fractalio data pvt. Ltd. , Bangalore

www.fractalio.com