[BangPypers] Anyone who has worked on Lamson?

Ramdas S ramdaz at gmail.com
Thu May 28 10:48:58 CEST 2015

Just in case anyone is interested, I spent some time late last night/early
morning hours in hacking together some stuff using a some tornado app
called bonzo. I am able to capture mails and route them. Just need to
figure some way to do some authentication.

Tornado is pretty fast, I ran a test of 300 mails in a minute on a core i3
laptop it is very stable.

--
Ramdas S
+91 9342 583 065