[BangPypers] Anyone who has worked on Lamson?

Ramdas S ramdaz at gmail.com
Wed May 27 14:18:11 CEST 2015

Noufal,

I want to use this for setting up an interim SMTP server which based
on certain rules should decide whether the mails need to go through
the normal corporate server, or should go through an alternate SMTP
server. This is primarily to reduce outbound spam as a result of some
marketing campaigns running on side.

Is this an application for which you can use Lamson, the docs and
other stuff is very confusing.

tldr; 1)create a middleman SMTP gateway which captures the mail 2)
parses it and 3) then decides what to do with it.

The 2nd and 3rd part can be done easily with existing known libraries,
is Lamson recommended to do the first job or is there anything better?

Ramdas

--
Ramdas S
+91 9342 583 065