[BangPypers] Bottle

Ramdas S ramdaz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 15:50:22 CEST 2015

On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 7:14 PM, Anand Reddy Pandikunta <
anand21nanda at gmail.com> wrote:

> what about flask?

Nothing against Flask. But it's getting bigger. Let me say I want to
explore stuff that's not very popular but is cool.
We did a quick job with Bottle and it was quicker than what we thought it
would take.  And I personally learnt a lot more than years of Django. No
magic is sometimes good.

Let's say we ignore the big two Python web frameworks and dinosaurs of last
century like Zope and Plone.

I don't remember who, but I saw someone talking of Pulsar and aiohttp (?).
Want to meet up with some folks.