[BangPypers] Connecting developers and companies

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 07:59:15 CEST 2015

> > We already have job page on python India website (
> > http://python.org.in/jobs/). We should plan to work on that page
> instead.
>
> How often is that used to be a platform for opportunities within the
> Python community?

As of today "no one use it" as the page was place holder for idea to create
job posting page.
I plan to take it a project and develop so it can become place for creating
opportunities.
Hope to get few more help hand to drive it.
Here is github path(https://github.com/pythonindia/planet-python-india)

> > Otherwise we can have Bangpypers newsletter where we send meetup details
> > along with job opportunities as well.
> >
> > But my question is
> >  What does Bangpypers get in return for publishing about X company job
> > requirement?
>
> A question in turn (although it is poor form to respond to a question
> with another) - why does Bangpyper want to get anything in return of
> the stated objective is "sharing and discussing about Python"?

We expect companies to be alteast be active in community in share knowledge
rather than just coming for job posting announcement.

It might even endup becoming Job Fair where people(carry resumes) and
companies(Carry boxes) come for hiring not to discuss about python.