[BangPypers] Fwd: Need a help on reviewing a python code.

Ramesh Rajagopal mail2.rameshr at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 12:19:19 CEST 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Ramesh Rajagopal" <mail2.rameshr at gmail.com>
Date: Jul 16, 2015 3:30 PM
Subject: Fwd: Need a help on reviewing a python code.
To: <bangpypers at python.org>

Hello All,

It would be very helpful, if you can review a small code which I had
written in python. It is purely for my personal development perspective.

I had a got an assignment from a company, they rejected my assignment
without exactly stating what is the problem with my code. They just
conveyed that it doesn't look like a pythonic way. I would like to
understand my mistakes and improve on this. It would be good if you can
help me on this.

I am attaching the problem.txt(which has the assignment details, we need to
make assumptions), then solution as alignment.tar.gz file.

Looking forward you reply.

Regards,
Ramesh