[BangPypers] [JOB] Python/Django and ReactJS

Sunil Gupta sunil at planmytour.in
Mon Dec 21 05:42:22 EST 2015

Hi

We are looking for a few madly passionate guys with Python/Django and
ReactJS resource for our company, PlanMyTour.

PlanMyTour is working on cutting edge technology for connecting the
traveler with local travel agents. We are moving towards the concept to
"destroy your office" for local travel agents.

Location:

Bangalore

Key Responsibilities ::

- Coding
- Partying

Expected skillsets ::

- Excellent programming knowledge on Python programming.
- Excellent knowledge of Javascript, Jquery, HTML & CSS.
- Excellent knowledge of using any one of Linux operating systems like
Ubuntu.
- Knowledge of REST architecture will be added advantage.
- Programming knowledge of HTML5 & ReactJS should be added advantage.
- Passionate in open source softwares.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Passionate in self learning.
- Cooperate with team members.

About Plaour:
https://planmytour.in/

*Thanks*
*Sunil Gupta*
Mobile: 09008524726
Founder and CEO, PlanMyTour
a unit of BiRam Technologies Pvt Ltd
PlanMyTour is a NASSCOM & 10000 Startups company