[BangPypers] August meetup

kracekumar ramaraju kracethekingmaker at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 19:32:01 CEST 2015

Hi

 We have August meetup [1] on 22nd from 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM. We have 3
slots for talks. Each talk is from 15 - 40 minutes. You can speak about
your experience of using a library, framework, do's and don'ts, philosophy
about code or internals of libraries etc ... If you're interested in giving
a talk, you can leave a comment in meetup page or reply to this thread.

P.S: We will open RSVP 7 days before the event. Please join meetup group
for RSVP updates.

[1]: http://www.meetup.com/BangPypers/events/205689452/

--

*Thanks & Regardskracekumar"Talk is cheap, show me the code" -- Linus
Torvaldshttp://kracekumar.com <http://kracekumar.com>*