[BangPypers] Fwd: Issue with basemap import

Senthil Kumaran senthil at uthcode.com
Tue Sep 23 10:29:52 CEST 2014

How did you install your base package? The matplotlib? Are you using any
distribution?
If you installed it separately., then looks like you will have to install
basecamp using the matplotlib toolkits (
http://sourceforge.net/projects/matplotlib/files/matplotlib-toolkits/) too.
If you are using a prebuilt distribution like anaconda (from continuum.io)
it might have those libraries prebuilt for you.