[BangPypers] [JOBS] - Opportunity in Test Framework Development & Test Automation team at Nutanix Bangalore

Murali Krishna murali.malladi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 12:52:40 CET 2014

Hi All,

We have multiple positions open for highly skilled Python Programmers
(of-course with relevant background), for our new team at Nutanix,
Bangalore (http://www.nutanix.com)
Please note that the team is being setup newly, so our humble request to
engineers is to apply only if they consider their level in Python and Test
frameworks development to be "Intermediate to Expert".

Job Description: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?cj=oaBAZfw4&s=Personal_Message

Apply Online: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?aj=oaBAZfw4&s=Personal_Message

Note that the Lead position is already closed. All open positions are
Individual Contributor roles and experience range between 3-10 years.

Thanks,
Murali Malladi
https://in.linkedin.com/in/muralimalladi