[BangPypers] { Parsing }

Shashidhar Paragonda shashidhar85 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 07:26:21 CET 2014

Hello Python hackers

>>> I wanted to write parser for below GHERKIN format, can anyone suggest
best pythonic approach to parse and extract the details from below eg:

>>>  My need is to discard the common english words and extract rest of the
text and write entries to XML ( i thought of using XML, please suggest any
other format storage ).

Feature: Password management  Scenario: Forgot password    Given a
user with email "cukes at cukes.info" exists    When I ask for a password
reset    Then an email with a password reset link should be sent

>>> NOTE: Feature, Scenario, Given, When , Then are like keywords in above text

Regards,

Shashidhar N.Paragonda
shashidhar85 at gmail.com
+919900093835