[BangPypers] [JOBS] - www.indecommglobal.com/

Prasad Karani prasad.karani at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 10:39:20 CEST 2013

Hi All ,

There are few openings for python developer

*1)**      **Python Developer – (2-6 Yrs) - Job Location: Gurgaon *
* *
Ø  Should have rich work experience in Python development
Ø  Working knowledge in Django framework & web technologies (HTML, CSS,
Ajax, Java script)
Ø  Should be good in Algorithms & Data structures
Ø  Education Criteria: BE/B.Tech/MCA/MS/M.Tech

*2)**      **Python Lead OR Java Lead that has some Python exp and can
handle Python projects and teams. – (6-12 Years) - Job Location: Gurgaon *
* *
Ø  Primary skills: Python, Django framework, Java script, web based
technologies, at least 2-3 yrs of team leading experience.
Ø  Secondary Skills: Java JEE, Angular Java Script.
Ø  Strong in Data structures, Algorithms,
Ø  Education Criteria: BE/B.Tech/MCA/MS/M.Tech

please mail me your profile so that i can refer to my HR Team.

Regards,
Prasad K