[BangPypers] https://github.com/pythonhacker/ladies.py

Pratham Gadre pratham.gadre at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 21:41:58 CEST 2013

On Sat, Sep 07, 2013 at 11:50:03PM +0530, Anand B Pillai wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> +1. Btw, I founded and manage this list, but I see my "actions"
> deserve some explanation. As Sriram, said I do have a (somewhat
> extreme) sense of sarcastic and dry humour. I am also a PSF member
> from 2010 and also President of PSSI.

The first thing, I was taught in Linux, when using the 'su' command,
"with power comes great responsibility." Looks he forgot that
important lesson.

Forgive the poor sod. He does not realise, how is justification has
harmed him & his 'repustation' more than that 'intelligent' piece of
code.

To err is human, to forgive is divine, they say.

BTW, Anand is it PSSI or IPSS? (typo, I think)

Cheers
Pratham