[BangPypers] [JOB] Backend engineering at Idea Device

Saju Pillai srp at ideadevice.com
Fri Sep 6 08:04:52 CEST 2013

Idea Device (www.ideadevice.com) (ID) is a young company - we develop
a product for Datacenter ops automation. Our software powers DC ops at
top stock exchanges, very large banks and MNCs around the globe. ID is
backed by a large valley VC & has offices in Singapore & India.

Our backend engineering work is mostly in Python (with some C & C#) .
The backend engineering involves what has traditionally being
described as "systems work" - we implement protocol clients/servers,
work with message queues, code massively parallel systems, write async
network code, develop graph walkers, worry about database performance
& tackle cloud-scale problems - all in Python.

We are hiring for Principal/Senior & Member of Technical Staff level
positions. We are eager to talk to experienced folks who have:

* Done "systems" work / worked at the POSIX layer
* Shipped production code on Unix/Linux- preferably Python code

Prior experience contributing to opensource projects is a big plus.
Ability to show us some of your public domain code is a plus

We are big believers of work life balance and encourage active
interests outside of work. Other benefits include Stock Options, Full
time Chef, Free Books, Nerf Guns, Flat Org, Macbooks, Gully Cricket &
'Spirits' to fortify your spirit.

Do email us at careers at ideadevice.com.

regards
srp