[BangPypers] [COMMERCIAL] PYTHON PROGRAMMERS FOR DEVELOPMENT, CONSULTING, OUTSOURCING

hr at ekadantainfotech.com hr at ekadantainfotech.com
Thu Oct 31 12:57:19 CET 2013

  Dear Group Members,

Greetings!

Ekadanta Infotech deals with
SOFTWARE TRAINING, DEVELOPMENT, CONSULTING AND OUTSOURCING and is happy
to announce that we have around 15 PYTHON DEVELOPER/ PROGRAMMERS with us
who are having a lot of EXPERTISE in SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT and with
providing CONSULTATION .All the programmers are having experience in
between 0-5+ YEARS of experience in the same field, GOOD TEAM WORKER and
self motivated, EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION and writing skills, Excellent
computer skills, Quick learner and able to hit the ground up running,
Responsible and detail-oriented.

We have EXPERT PYTHON / DJANGO
DEVELOPER with a proven track record of success. Equipped with an
outstanding attention to detail and an eye for quality; We develop
flawless, sleek and scalability web applications on time and on budget.

We would be Interested to work with companies closely who would like
to outsource their projects to us and can work closely with our
programmers. or else can hire our programmers and make them work on
their projects in their infrastructure. We can promise about the quality
and delivery on time.

Please let us know about your interest on our
offer . We have ready manpower who can immediately start with your work.
We would appreciate if we can get opportunity to work with u closely.

Waiting for response!

Thanks and Regards,
SUCHISMITA PATTNAIK
HR