[BangPypers] [JOB] Knowlarity is looking for a fullstack developers

Rahul Rai rahulrai74 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 15:21:16 CET 2013

Dear All,

Knowlarity, India's leading cloud telephony company is looking for an
Architect (Full Stack). Here's a nice blog which explains what  we are
 looking for in terms of technical skills -

http://www.laurencegellert.com/2012/08/what-is-a-full-stack-developer/

if you think you or someone who you know fits the bill, please write to me
separately. This is a very critical position in terms of responsibilities
and visibility across the various products we have and the candidate will
be expected to serve as a role model to the product engineering team in
terms of technology as well as personal conduct.

We need the person to have around 10+ years of experience.

In terms of technology stack, we have a large interplay of various
technologies across products and platforms which we are continuously
evaluating - To give you an idea we currently use Nginx, Drupal, Django,
mySQL, Postgres, mongodb, Redis, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ, cpython/stackless , C ,
jQuery etc..

This position is based out of Bangalore.

*We are also looking to fill 2 slightly junior positions in addition to
above with 5+ years of experience in working across the stack.  *

Regards,
Rahul