[BangPypers] problem with python classes

Abdul Muneer abdulmuneer at gmail.com
Thu May 9 23:09:43 CEST 2013

Hi,

If it is necessary that the calculation has to be performed by ClassOne,
use a classmethod.

class ClassOne(object):
    def __init__(self, value):
        self.value = value

    @classmethod
    def calculate_value(cls, value):
        <do something>
        return new_value

and in ClassTwo, change the relevant line to this one.

self.values.append(ClassOne.calculate_value(inputvalues))

Regards,
Abdul Muneer

--
Follow me on Twitter: @abdulmuneer <http://twitter.com/#%21/abdulmuneer>