[BangPypers] Female developer fired after tweeting about men's comments at PyCon 2013 and San Jose.

Gora Mohanty gora at mimirtech.com
Sat Mar 23 10:44:19 CET 2013

On 23 March 2013 15:08, Jeffrey Jose <jeffjosejeff at gmail.com> wrote:
> I disagree.
>
> I haven't read the article but it looks like it talks about very specific
> behavior in the python community which we are all part of.

Maybe you would care to explain how this fits with the list's stated
purpose of "This group is for discussions related to the Python
programming language. We welcome all kinds of discussions related to
Python."?

IMHO, this is a technically-oriented list, not a socially-oriented one.
Plenty of other forums are available for discussing the kinds of things
Nitin and you seem to want to.

Regards,
Gora