[BangPypers] CBSE to teach introduction to python in class 11 and 12

Baiju M baiju.m.mail at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 13:03:02 CEST 2013

Hi Anand,

I need some help with a domain & git repo for this project. I am thinking
to use  http://education.python.org.in
The git repo: https://github.com/pythonindia/education

Please add my github Id to that repo: baijum

Also please setup a CNAME as given here:

http://read-the-docs.readthedocs.org/en/latest/alternate_domains.html

Noufal, please send your RTD Id, so that I can add you as an admin.