[BangPypers] [JOBS] (Django Developer, Python Programmer opening in Startup)

Rohit kumar rohitkav123 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 10:52:53 CEST 2013

Inertiia, we are advertising and technology company. We believe in brands
as to what they are and not by what they say. We are inquisitive, curious
and result oriented. We are not opinionated, and we conceptualize products
that we sell and not just involve them.

Inertiia is not just about creativity, its about logic and character. We
work on businesses and products and not on billboards. We give facts not
hot air. We encourage compelling ideas and make them work for the brand. We
entertain, but we sell more.

To have a strong base for the Advertising team we are building our
technical team. We require following people who join us and build the team.
We are looking for any graduates, who have following skills are passionate
about working on Python programming and Python web framework-Django.
Background of C skills too would be appreciated.

Skills: (Graduation, but not mandatory)

1. Experienced with Python, Strong in C

2. Framework: Flask , Django

3. HTML5, CSS3, Javascript, JQuery

4. MySQL, Postgres experience, No SQL databases (CouchDB, MongoDB)

Email me or call me. Share your repository, and portfolio if you have built
any.

Rohit Kumar A V
Technical Evangelist
Mob: +91-9538662369