[BangPypers] Announcing Bangalore::Hack 2013

Ashish Agrawal ashishoagr at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 09:39:44 CEST 2013

Heres a link to Bill's complete bio : http://www.coughran.net/wmcbio.html . As you can see from it, Bill Coughran was a vice president at Bell labs and also the SVP of engineering at Google. His teams and engineers who worked with him drove the inventions discussed and Bill was often the sponsoring executive who set the strategy and provided the guidance for these inventions to occur and become the household names that you see today. Hope this helps clarify the issue a little. We hope that folks from this wonderful community will come by and attend the hackathon, don't forget to register at : https://bangalorehack2013.eventbrite.com/