[BangPypers] Pyladies Bangalore

Annapoornima Koppad a.koppad at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 15:14:45 CEST 2013

Hey Konark,

Thats a lot of support. Thanks for that. I am giving a lighting talk at
Pycon this year. I have spoken to Anand Chitipothu regarding that. Yes, I
will make sure that I will include all the points that you have mentioned
and a little more as well. There has been a lot of support off the mailing
list as well.

Keep the suggestions coming. I am sure Pyladies Bangalore will definitely
benefit from all of them.

Warm regards,
Annapoornima