[BangPypers] Minutes of the usergroup meeting - 24-11-2012

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Mon Nov 26 14:35:11 CET 2012

kracekumar ramaraju <kracethekingmaker at gmail.com> writes:

[...]

> Since we have are hosting wiki and planet, how about running static blog
> generator like pelican - https://github.com/getpelican/pelican/ , we
> already have ngnix running, this shouldn't be difficult to serve.

[...]

The idea is nascent but the plan is to give control of a top level
domain to each user group in the country. Then we'd have
bangalore.python.org.in etc. Under that, the webmaster is free to do
what he wants with the buy in from his community etc.

I think we should formalise that and then kick start it before doing ad
hoc stuff.

--
Cordially,
Noufal