[BangPypers] Python/Perl Scripting resource

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Thu May 24 15:12:56 CEST 2012

Senthil Kumaran <senthil at uthcode.com> writes:

> Hello Harpal,
>
> When you said resource, I thought you were looking for a book. Looks
> like you are looking for a developer. May I suggest you use the proper
> terminology in emails?

It's an abstraction a lot of companies use for "person employed by the
company". I consider it is dehumanising and have taken some flak for
objecting to the term.

As far as I can tell though, it's here to stay. The hiring staff, in my
experience, take pride in being called the "Human resource" department.

[...]

--
Cordially,
Noufal