[BangPypers] April Meetup

Picachu Nioto picachu.nioto at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 07:55:20 CET 2012

Hi Anand,

Can you tell me more about these BangPypers meetups?
What is done there? How long is it? Is it free to attend? Can a bring my
friend?
What kind of tutorials are given - basic or advanced topics?

Also if you have anything specific planned for April session, will like to
know.
Since it may fall on Sunday, I have a mind to attend it.

Thank you.

Picachu.