[BangPypers] [JOB] Python/Django Internship position

Puneet Aggarwal look4puneet at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 13:25:48 CEST 2012

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the delay response. In a startup we dont have brand name and we
dont have any funding *yet*.
We dont have office in a fancy building yet.

What is left ? Only the people who are working on that idea.

Is it a bad idea to tell people who are we and what we did in past years of
our life.
How do a new comer feel confident about joining in a new startup.

If everyone in this group things it was a mistake I am very sorry for that.

Thanks Deepak for encouragement. We are in stealth mode and working on
implementing our idea.
The idea is small and so we are not comfortable discussing this in open
form yet.

I know we will get some good feedback from the veterans. But the time has
not yet come to get feedback from open forum.

We got quite a few resumes from the group. We called candidates and
explained them what we are doing. And what we are up to and how much we
have done.
And what we can offer.

Is that not the right way to communicate ?

I did what I felt write. I can be wrong.

Thanks,
Puneet