[BangPypers] missing dependency while installing virtualenvwrapper on ubuntu-12.04

vid vid at svaksha.com
Fri Jul 20 11:51:27 CEST 2012

On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 3:04 PM, kracethekingmaker
<kracethekingmaker at gmail.com> wrote:
> I had similar issue when I upgraded, Update virtualenvwrapper, and try to
> create new venv it works but older ones fail.

I think it breaks because lucid and precise are packaged for different
python versions.
I am not sure how to tweak the env to use the older python versions
(say 2.6 on precise pangolin) within virtualenvwrapper -- will try and
let you know.

--
Regards,
Vid