[BangPypers] [ANN][Ask] Please provide feedback on my new product Tour My App

siddharta.lists siddharta.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 21:39:40 CEST 2012

Hi folks,

We just launched our new product Tour My App & we're looking for feedback
on it (especially from startups / web app developers)

The product uses Django + MongoDB on the backend and jQuery on the client.

The pitch: A big challenge for web app developers is quickly engaging their
users. Tour My App allows you to add guided in-application tours and
messages to your web apps. You can use it to orient new users, highlight
new or advanced features, guide users through specific tasks, show guided
demos of your app, and more.

Link: http://bit.ly/LNGOzM
Would love to hear your thoughts.

Cheers,