[BangPypers] Python ORM

Senthil Kumaran senthil at uthcode.com
Sun Jan 15 04:23:12 CET 2012

On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 09:40:16PM +0530, kracekumar ramaraju wrote:

> Out all examples and discussions, every one seems to recommend  SQLAlchemy,
> but it has deep learning curve whereas storm, peewee are light weight. Have
> anyone tried any of these for non-trivial project or real life big sites,
> in case yes please share the experience.

I would use anything that is easy for me to get started, understand
and it go's well with the project in the production. I have used Storm
in Production and have used SQLAlchemy, custom written ORM, Appengine
db , plain SQL etc. Have had no issues so far. May be you should do
the same. Pick one and get going?

--
Senthil