[BangPypers] [OT] Any Pythonistas in Central India (MP, CH)

Richa Sinha richa.sinha at globallogic.com
Fri Feb 17 12:04:12 CET 2012

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for Python Developers urgently.
exp-         1.6- 8 yrs
location-   Gurgaon
company- GlobalLogic india Pvt. ltd (visit www.globallogic.com)

Please send updated CV/references to richa.sinha at globallogic.com

Need your help friends there are multiple position need to be filled
urgently.And its a great opportunity to share with friends.please spread
the message.

Regards,
Richa
Office: +91-120-406-2378