[BangPypers] Hello Experts and Open Source Enthusiasts

Sesh sesh at boltell.com
Sun Dec 2 04:10:00 CET 2012

Sorry this is perhaps not a great answer on an open source forum. having been through this once before i wonder if a better option is not to develop yourself (since i get the sense developing something is not your core competence or interest). Try out a saas based pay per use offering?
Google should throw some leads? Mart jack; big raja ; smartstore ;  etc....

Regards
Sesh

Sent from my iPad. Please excuse typos.