[BangPypers] Hello Experts and Open Source Enthusiasts

SUMIT KUMAR RAJ sumit786raj at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 21:24:22 CET 2012

As far as I can estimate it will take you more than a month to do it
yourself,even after that you will not have a good catchy website.I
would suggest you to consult any professional web developer as
designing an e-commerce website needs to be concerned about
security,injection attacks and so many constraints.

On 12/1/12, jaya kumar <jayakumargenius at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hai to all,
>
> one of my friend opened a new shop in chennai. its related to electronic
> items accessories related to pc,system parts,we are planning to going to
> develop a website.The website need to show system quote and details of the
> todays price of the laptops and system spare parts details with their
> images. we are just a startups.! so we are not able to give this project to
> some one else. Dont mistake us. if we plan to learn to develop a website
> these kind of website
> what are all the aspects we need to learn from scratch onwards.
>
> we dont know the hosting, domain, sql,and any languages,how many days or
> months we can took to develop these kind of website
> and launch ?
>
> Your valuable  suggestions are welcome.
>
> I may not  be a good technical stuff in front of you people. I dont know
> whether am eligible to put this question in this forum or not ? Bad
> comments also welcome.
>

> Thanks and Regards
>
> Jaya
> (Hundred failures may teach lesson to good destination )

Regards...