[BangPypers] About pypy and bangpypers

kracekumar ramaraju kracethekingmaker at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 19:03:23 CEST 2011

> Question is how do we go about it?  Is there anyone on this list who has
> some experience with PyPy willing to talk about it?

I don't have any experience, but willing to spend time.

   1. First lets start playing with PyPy and spend quite significant time
   with it.
   2. Then hands on we can try running small apps or snippets in PyPy.

Or do we make out an
> agenda and plan?

Yes , we will make agenda/plan how to start and then after a week or after
specific date, we will again collect the status of PyPy users experience and
then decide further steps.

--
*
"Talk is cheap, show me the code" - Linus Torvalds